FREE SHIPPING within the continental U.S.!
A Revolution in Productivity™
- The boxis® autoshred® AF80 shredder is super light and compact. It's innovative auto paper feeder mechanism grabs documents one at a time and shreds them into unreadable microcut particles.
- Just slide in a small stack of paper up to a 80 sheets and let the boxis® autoshred® AF80 do the work!
- Ideal for a busy home or office!
- The boxis® autoshred® AF80 reduces a letter size sheet into nearly 1500 unreadable particles. The compact microcut waste maximizes the bin capacity which means you empty less often.
- Drop in a stack of 80 sheets into the Auto-Feed fold-out tray and watch the shredder tear through your shred job at 11 feet per minute! It will run for 10 minutes continuously before needing a cool down period.
- The boxis® autoshred® AF80 also gives you the option to shred secure documents manually and instantly. A separate throat will shred up to 8 sheets instantly.
* Cut Type: Microcut
* Shred Size: 0.16" x 0.39" (4 x 10mm)
* Shreds: Paper, Standard Staples and Credit Cards
* Auto Feed Sheet Capacity: 80
* Auto Feed Speed (feet per min): 11.2
* Auto Feed Continuous Run Time (min): 10
* Manual Feed Sheet Capacity: 8
* Manual Feed Speed (feet per min): 6
* Manual Feed Continuous Run Time (min): 3
* Throat Entry Width: 8.66" (220mm)
* Waste Bin Capacity: 3.6 gallons (13.7 liters)
* Auto Start/Stop: Yes
* Manual Reverse/Forward: Yes
* Bin Open Indicator: Yes
* Overload Indicator: Yes
* Overheat Indicator: Yes
* Bin Full Indicator: Yes
* Noise Level: 70 db
* DIN Security Level: P-4
* Dimensions: 12.9” x 8.9” x 18.3” (328 x 225 x 464mm)
* Unit Weight: 16.0 lbs (7.3 kg)
* Quality is guaranteed by a no-hassle 1-Year Limited Product Warranty.
Call Toll Free 1-866-707-1854 and speak to a boxis® Professional Technical Support Representative. (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm PST)
- All boxis® products ship directly from our warehouse in Rancho Dominguez, CA.
- IN STOCK and available for immediate delivery.
- Quick ship! Ships within 1-2 business days!